Do you care enough about the Valley to protect it for future generations? Valley Conservation Council is a member-supported land trust. Your contribution matters!
When you join VCC, you become a steward of the rich agricultural, cultural, and natural assets of the greater Shenandoah Valley region. Please give as generously as you can.
Step 1: Choose the membership level you wish:
• Valley Guardian ($5,000 and above)
• Valley Steward ($1,000 to $4,999)
• Valley Settler ($500 to $999)
• Valley Pioneer ($100 to $499)
• Valley Explorer (from $30 per individual/$50 per family to $99)
Step 2: Make your payment:
• Use the donate button to make a secure payment online
• Call the VCC office (540.886.3541) to pay by credit card
• Mail a check to VCC, 17 Barristers Row, Staunton, VA 24401
Join online by calling the VCC office (540.886.3541) or by using our secure on-line form:
Give a VCC membership! What a fitting way to honor a person or occasion and grow the network of Valley stewardship.
VCC member benefits include our newsletters, our annual report, an invitation to our annual conservation celebration and member meeting, event notices, and eblasts.
Consult your financial advisor to determine the full extent of your tax-deductible contribution.